Enjoy your 30 Day FREE Hatch Embroidery Trial
If your Hatch Embroidery software does not automatically download, click here.
once you have completed the download of the 30 Day FREE TRIAL
you are on your way to creating beautiful designs with Hatch Embroidery.
The Hatch team knows you will love using the software. In fact, we are so confident that we offer a no questions 30 day money-back guarantee which essentially turns a 30 days trial into 60 days!!
Hatch Embroidery software is designed to work on a PC. It does however run just as beautifully on a MAC using Parallels. So if you only have a MAC, we recommend you give that a try as it's easy to install and you get the best of both the MAC and PC world.
See the Hatch Embroidery software system requirements
Follow these basic steps on a PC to ensure your installation is quick and simple.
- After downloading, you will need to run the file called Hatch_Setup.exe.
- Follow the prompts on the installation screens until completed
- When you run Hatch Embroidery for the first time you will need to have an internet connection available.
- If you already have an account, Sign In with your Hatch / Wilcom email address and password.
- If you check "Keep me signed in" you will not be required to be online for the remainder of the trial period.
- If you DO NOT have an account, you can register one within the trial software OR register online here
Learn more or contact us
When starting your trial, select the level of Hatch Embroidery each time it runs. You can choose to run it in Basics, Customizer, Creator or Digitizer level. Try them all to find out which is perfect for you.
Have fun, share your creations with our Facebook community and please let us know how you get on.
The Hatch Embroidery Team