1) Turn off UAC (User Account Control) Settings in Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Change User Account Control settings (This measure is required by CorelDRAW software installation)
2) Reboot PC
3) Disable Antivirus software temporary (This measure is required by Wilcom software installation)
4) Install ES or DS e3
5) Reboot PC as required
6) Put "Wilcom" folder in the exception or exclusion list of Antivirus software (for Norton, "Wilcom" folder should be put in both Scan and Sonar exclusion list)
7) Set ES or DS shortcut on the desktop "Run as Administrator" in its Properties in right click menu
8) Install CorelDRAW X6
9) Turn on Antivirus software (for some Antivirus software, it is back to ON after PC is rebooted in step 5))
10) Set UAC (User Account Control) Settings back to the previous setting in Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Change User Account Control settings
11) Reboot PC
Now you may start up ES or DS e3 software.
Warning: Your PC becomes vulnerable after the antivirus software is disabled. Please do not check email or visit any website until the antivirus software is turned on. Please do not forget to turn on the antivirus software after the procedure.