Hatch Embroidery Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Agreeing to the terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to each Hatch Embroidery Gift Card.
2. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions by purchasing, activating, using, or
attempting to use a Hatch Embroidery Gift Card, or by making a transaction enquiry or exercising any right
to Redeem value loaded on a Hatch Embroidery Gift Card.
3. By purchasing, activating, using or attempting to use a Hatch Embroidery Gift Card, or by making a
transaction enquiry or exercising any right to Redeem value loaded on a Hatch Embroidery Gift Card, you
warrant to us that you will comply with these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and
that the Hatch Embroidery Gift Card will not be used in any manner that is unlawful, misleading, deceptive,
unfair or otherwise harmful to consumers.
4. If you are giving a Hatch Embroidery Gift Card to another person, you should ensure that he or she is
aware of the terms and conditions that apply to the Hatch Embroidery Gift Card and the relevant Expiry
Date of the Hatch Embroidery Gift Card.
5. The Hatch Embroidery Gift Card has no cash value and may not be exchanged for cash
Purchasing a Hatch Embroidery Gift Card
1. Hatch Embroidery Gift Cards can only be purchased online at the website (www.wilcom.com/hatch)
2. Gift Cards are available from US$50 up to US$500. If you would like to purchase a gift card for a higher value, please contact email@example.com.
Redeeming a Hatch Embroidery Gift Card
1. The Gift Card can only be redeemed on the Hatch Embroidery website at www.wilcom.com/hatch.
2. A Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
3. Products purchased via a Gift Card and returned/cancelled will only be refunded to a new gift card or online promo code. There is no cash refund.
4. You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Hatch Embroidery.
Errors and Complaints
1. If you have questions or wish to make a complaint about your Gift Card, contact the Hatch Customer Support team via the online form at https://www.wilcom.com/hatch/support.aspx